Rabbi Tony Bayfield head of the Movement for Reform Judaism has written in a letter of support for charity Tolerance International UK that “the only salvation [from religious extemism] is for the silent majority, both religious and secular, to cease to be silent and for the moderates to demonstrate that moderation is not the same as acquiescence. ” Continue reading
Browse posts by category
- Humanists doing good
- Humanists working with others
- Policy issues
Parminder on True story of A Sikh-atheist… Pacquiao vs Marquez on Research suggests generosity i… Pacquiao vs Marquez on I’m an atheist but this… Nads on Interview with a Kuwaiti … Nads on Interview with a Kuwaiti …
- Holocaust Memorial Day - Primo Levi the unbeliever
- Atheist - Muslim wife swap
- Two very different religious responses to the 'new atheism'
- Study shows religious freedom for others benefits us all
- Amir Khan's Angry Young Men- perpetuating stereotypes?
- Humanists sidelined from religious education discussions
- Ignore Islam, 'ex-Muslims' urge
- Holocaust Memorial Day - the relevance to atheists