Baltimore’s American Visionary Art Museum is hosting “From Atheism to Zoroastrianism, Respect for Diversity of Belief” until August 31, 2008. The exhibition consists of 500+ highly personal works of art on the subject of belief with a special emphasis on those who honor the beauty in faiths other than their own. The exhibition includes artists from a wide range of belief traditions as well as those “rogue religionists” who have invented their very own! It is is an invitation to the public of all ages to deepen their own exploration of personal, idiosyncratic, and traditional belief.
Browse posts by category
- Humanists doing good
- Humanists working with others
- Policy issues
Parminder on True story of A Sikh-atheist… Pacquiao vs Marquez on Research suggests generosity i… Pacquiao vs Marquez on I’m an atheist but this… Nads on Interview with a Kuwaiti … Nads on Interview with a Kuwaiti …
- Holocaust Memorial Day - Primo Levi the unbeliever
- Hope for non-believers - many American Christians believe atheists will get into heaven
- About O
- True story of A Sikh-atheist mariage
- Contact O
- O Projects
- 10 Ways to Start a Fund for Social Good Online
- Is fundamentalism a revolt against secularism?
- O Resources
- Atheist - Muslim wife swap