[Secular humanist] “Allan Hayes is a gentle, charming man – a natural chaplain. He has no blanket hostility to religion; indeed he also runs the local Sea of Faith group, which discusses religion’s philosophical and ethical legacy” http://bit.ly/bhRvZu
Browse posts by category
- Humanists doing good
- Humanists working with others
- Policy issues
Parminder on True story of A Sikh-atheist… Pacquiao vs Marquez on Research suggests generosity i… Pacquiao vs Marquez on I’m an atheist but this… Nads on Interview with a Kuwaiti … Nads on Interview with a Kuwaiti …
- Study shows religious freedom for others benefits us all
- Atheist - Muslim wife swap
- Holocaust Memorial Day - Primo Levi the unbeliever
- Atheist Gives $22.5 Million for Catholic Fund
- Interview with Arab Atheist
- Hold on, aren't atheists suposed to be the ones everyone thinks aren't good people?
- If we are serious about our humanist values, we should look for all those who share them, and work with them.