[Secular humanist] “Allan Hayes is a gentle, charming man – a natural chaplain. He has no blanket hostility to religion; indeed he also runs the local Sea of Faith group, which discusses religion’s philosophical and ethical legacy” http://bit.ly/bhRvZu
Browse posts by category
- Humanists doing good
- Humanists working with others
- Policy issues
Parminder on True story of A Sikh-atheist… Pacquiao vs Marquez on Research suggests generosity i… Pacquiao vs Marquez on I’m an atheist but this… Nads on Interview with a Kuwaiti … Nads on Interview with a Kuwaiti …
- Study shows religious freedom for others benefits us all
- Atheist - Muslim wife swap
- History of Religion map
- Holocaust Memorial Day - Primo Levi the unbeliever
- Interview with a Kuwaiti atheist
- True story of a Hindu-Atheist marriage
- Indian canal project angers Hindus
- Hadiya Masieh was recruited by Hizb ut-Tahrir radicals, but 7/7 bombings five years ago opened her eyes
- Is fundamentalism a revolt against secularism?
- Raising children in a religion - abuse or stability?